While many organizations provide parenting programs, we concentrate on the unique role of fathers.
We not only provide educational tools for fathers but also practitioners and the community at large. Our goal is to help men, families and the systems that support them learn how re-engaging fathers is vital to the health and well-being of children, families and communities. Some men join voluntarily. Others are court-ordered to attend. All fathers receive the same services—including a support network that can help them solve long-standing problems.
Our curriculum addresses fatherhood issues.
- Creating trust and safe spaces for fathers through weekly support groups
- Helping men overcome barriers to success
- Building parenting skills and demonstrating how fathers fill important roles in children’s lives
- Teaching life skills, so fathers can get and keep better paying jobs, manage money and take care of their health
- Explaining legal requirements, encouraging responsibility and showing the importance of supportive fathers on their children’s well-being
Our services are offered at no cost to program participants.
All we require is commitment.