We show families, policymakers and society as a whole how fathers make a difference—and how our systems can be better designed to help.
When laws and policies create unnecessary obstacles for fathers, we advocate for change. When we see opportunities to create a better way, we take those ideas to local, regional and national decision makers.
Helping fathers advocate for themselves.
- We empower fathers with the knowledge, tools and confidence to take their rightful place in their children’s lives.
- We help them gain skills to communicate respectfully and positively with mothers and other family members.
- We make them aware of their legal rights and the processes for securing those rights.
- We provide resources so they can represent themselves in the legal system to establish paternity, modify child support or modify visitation.
Be an advocate for fathers.
Often laws and policies carry unintended consequences for fathers who want to be part of their children’s lives.
- Help criminal justice reforms & record expungement
- Advocate for a simplified legal processes for fathers
- Promote productive policies for enforcing child support